2021 is the year to be financially independent right? In Nigeria getting a white-collar job can be very hard. Everything our government makes it seem like all our efforts are in vain, even being an entrepreneur can be exhausting because where are you going to find the capital? Do not fret because Tem empire has you in our minds. Here are some ways you can make money; some may be weird but nonetheless you’re going to be making cool cash.
1. SELLING FEET PICTURES: Do you know you can sell pictures of your foot online and make some extra cash? Sounds weird but hey it is an honest living. If done correctly this side hustle can turn into an actual business where you can make extra money on the side. Some of the top places where you can sell the pictures are Instafeet and Feetfinder.
2. DOING SURVEYS ONLINE: One of the best ways to make extra money is by completing legit surveys online. Some sites you can take surveys are Swagbucks and Survey junkie.
3. SELLING YOUR POOP: This one is for our brothers and sisters in diaspora. This might be the craziest thing you have heard, but hear me out! While this is one weird way to make money, you’re actually helping someone out in the process. OpenBiome is an organization that will pay for your poop to help people recover from an illness called C. defficle.
4. CREATE AN ETSY STORE: Etsy is an online marketplace just like jiji but it focuses on handmade items. You can sell basically anything on Etsy, you can sell editable canva templates on etsy. You can sell handmade soaps, candles.
5. AFFILIATE MARKETING: if you’re a content creator, you’ll generate money from affiliate marketing. Here’s how affiliate marketing works;
a. You recommend a product or service to your followers.
b. Your followers purchase the product or service using your affiliate link.
c. You get paid a commission for the sales made using your affiliate link
6. WRITE AND PUBLISH NOVELS: Platforms like wattpad, inkitt pays writers to write novels. If you
are a writer or considering writing then this is for you.
7. TEACH COURSES ON UDEMY: Knowledge is something that is never old fashioned. If you have
skills you can register as a tutor on udemy and create courses. The good this is you get paid in
8. OPEN A YOUTUBE CHANNEL: if you are unemployed, you could probably use the stay at home
time to be productive. While you’re lounging doing nothing you can start a youtube channel and monetize your account. Nothing good comes easy they say. It is a lot of work but then it is worth it.
And that’s it for today. Which of these methods are you willing to try. Let us know in the comment section. Until next time!